With What's Up! mobile apps you can:
- Learn about the events happening in the greater region.
- Find the nearest events to you on a map.
- Create your own events and share them with everybody else for free.
- Get notified of important events and information.
- Vote for your favorite events and bookmark them.
- Follow the trend of fuel prices.
- Get public transport departure times and bookmark your most used bus stops.
- Get the status of public parkings in and around the city.
- and gain many more benefits!
«Luxembourg city, Capital of Music»: a decentralized and eclectic program with concerts all over Luxembourg city! The Fête de la Musique celebrates the diversity of music with a program that includes blues, rock-pop, metal, jazz, dixie, folk, rap, hip-hop, electronic music, alternative, Cuban music, chamber music, songwriting, cover, as well as newcomers and emerging talents. Both professional as well as amateur musicians will be on stage.The Luxembourg City Tourist Office and the City of Luxembourg are pleased to announce this years’ edition of the Fête de la Musique in Luxembourg City themed «Luxembourg city, Capital of Music». This year, the concerts in the Luxembourg capital will take place on Friday, 14 th of June 2019 in agreement with the main partner, Fête de la Musique a.s.b.l.. During several hours, music lovers and visitors to the capital will enjoy a very diversified and eclectic program.Concerts take place in various places spread over serveral districts of the capital city, including residential areas, to bring the idea of the Fête de la Musique closer to the people.Organisation : Luxembourg City Tourist Office, Ville de Luxembourg and their numerous partners.Share your experience using the event hashtag: FDLMLuxembourgFree entranceMore info: https://www.luxembourg-city.com/en/fete-de-la-musique