With What's Up! mobile apps you can:
- Learn about the events happening in the greater region.
- Find the nearest events to you on a map.
- Create your own events and share them with everybody else for free.
- Get notified of important events and information.
- Vote for your favorite events and bookmark them.
- Follow the trend of fuel prices.
- Get public transport departure times and bookmark your most used bus stops.
- Get the status of public parkings in and around the city.
- and gain many more benefits!
Wanting to enjoy fully your kids and family life? Longing for support and inspiration to get over those moments of desperation? There are no perfect parents, nor perfect parenting strategies, but there is always a way out when you feel stuck.For all those who cannot make it during the weekdays, the weekend Compassionate Parenting Workshop Series will start Saturday, 18 May 2019.There are 3 workshops in total to be held Saturdays lasting three each (10:30 -13:30). The dates are: 18 May, 8 & 15 June 2019. The location is close to the European School in Mamer.The workshops are led by registered psychologist, trainer and mother of two school children ages 7 and 9. The approach is based on non-violent communication, competent child theories, and peaceful parenting techniques.For further information & registration send an email to: email@example.com or call 691229933.Welcome ????