With What's Up! mobile apps you can:
- Learn about the events happening in the greater region.
- Find the nearest events to you on a map.
- Create your own events and share them with everybody else for free.
- Get notified of important events and information.
- Vote for your favorite events and bookmark them.
- Follow the trend of fuel prices.
- Get public transport departure times and bookmark your most used bus stops.
- Get the status of public parkings in and around the city.
- and gain many more benefits!
Stand up for Justice! We invite you to our first series of activist training regarding the perspective of the south in terms of climate change, campaigning and activism. Please register at email@example.com. The training is limited to 20 participantsIn the context of complex and interconnected existential crises, social movements are rising across the world to find solutions. They represent major powers of pressure to push the needed political and economic changes in the pursuit of social justice, environmental protection, among other causes. In this spirit, ASTM aims to build solidarity among movements, organizations and causes through a series of activist training that exchange knowledge and experience. At the same time committed individuals are invited to take part to first get in touch with challenging social and environmental content, but also with mouvements and organizations.This time the activist training will be led by Alfie Pulumbarit, campaign coordinator of our partner organization in the Philippines, MASIPAG, a network of farmers' organizations, non-governmental organizations and scientists working together on sustainable management of their agricultural land to conserve biological diversity and food sovereignty.Over the last 17 years, MASIPAG has been at the forefront of development struggles in the Philippines pursuing, among other things, a holistic approach to development, community empowerment, and people’s control over agricultural biodiversity as a contribution in the over-all effort of improving the quality of life of small farmers and fighting climate change.