With What's Up! mobile apps you can:
- Learn about the events happening in the greater region.
- Find the nearest events to you on a map.
- Create your own events and share them with everybody else for free.
- Get notified of important events and information.
- Vote for your favorite events and bookmark them.
- Follow the trend of fuel prices.
- Get public transport departure times and bookmark your most used bus stops.
- Get the status of public parkings in and around the city.
- and gain many more benefits!
The Disliked proudly invite you to an explosive night of genre-bending sounds, a great light show and a feel-good moment. Creative processes always made The Disliked work harder on their music and their message. Since 2002, the band has developed as humans and as musicians. For more than three years now, they have been working on the new album. Numerous evenings, weekends and holidays were dedicated to find out what they had to say after all this time. The result is called Reggae Rescue. For the first time, the band spent entire weeks with producer Charles Stoltz (Holtz Studio & Mad Fox) working on ideas, before they hit the studio last summer. For the recording session at the famous Daft Recording Studio in Malmédy, engineer Tom Gatti (Audio Oak, Eternal Tango & Mad Fox) was added to the mix. His love for analogue sounds, Fender amps, live reverbs and huge snare sounds makes Reggae Rescue probably the best reggae album recorded by a Luxemburgish band ever. Oh yeah!Opening act will be Le Vibe, a young emerging reggae band from Luxemburg!Tickets are available via our website but also directly from the bands and at the following shop: Akabo-Buttik (www.akabobus.com/buttek).