With What's Up! mobile apps you can:
- Learn about the events happening in the greater region.
- Find the nearest events to you on a map.
- Create your own events and share them with everybody else for free.
- Get notified of important events and information.
- Vote for your favorite events and bookmark them.
- Follow the trend of fuel prices.
- Get public transport departure times and bookmark your most used bus stops.
- Get the status of public parkings in and around the city.
- and gain many more benefits!
Dates: 6 Tuesdays >09:30-10:3019.03, 26.03, 02.04., 23.04., 30.04. and 07.05.19 Languages: Luxembourgish, French and EnglishMums and dads spend a lot of time taking care of their children. It’s time they took care of their physical and mental well-being with a well-deserved hour of hatha yoga and post-natal exercises. Finding a babysitter won’t even be a problem (or a potential excuse) as Baby can just join in on the fun!New parents just have to throw a few toys and a blanket into the usual load of diapers, wipes and bottles – something to keep Baby busy while s/he watches grown-ups practice their asanas. Surely, Mommy in downward-facing dog is hilarious enough? At the end of the session the baby/parent duos will bundle up together to enjoy some quiet time and meditation before heading back home with renewed energy.