With What's Up! mobile apps you can:
- Learn about the events happening in the greater region.
- Find the nearest events to you on a map.
- Create your own events and share them with everybody else for free.
- Get notified of important events and information.
- Vote for your favorite events and bookmark them.
- Follow the trend of fuel prices.
- Get public transport departure times and bookmark your most used bus stops.
- Get the status of public parkings in and around the city.
- and gain many more benefits!
Brunch is the most expected meal of the week! It’s pure fun, taste and joy! My favorite thing about Brunch is the fact that it’s a meant to be shared and enjoyed in a relax mood! In our Class we will learn how to make plant Based healthy Brunch at Home! We will cook and taste together delicious Colorful Brunch recipes that will make our Sunday happier and cozy! What a better way to enjoy rainy days then enjoying delicious food with nice people?Register for this class and learn how to make some of our Brunch Favorites! This Sunday(17/03) menu:- Vegan Leek Frittata with toasted hazelnuts - Pink Cheesy Bread Rolls - Apple “ Strudel“ Pancake Tower- Very Green Juice - Pink Energy Smoothie- Homemade Cashew yogurt with glazed Pears- 3 spreads: Better for you “Jam“, apple and almond syrup, Cream-Cheeseless spread;- Macaccino and Tumeric LattePrice: 40€/ personWhen: Sunday 17/03/2019 from 11h to 15hWhere: Cessange, LuxembourgSend me a message on Facebook or email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot and get more information.