With What's Up! mobile apps you can:
- Learn about the events happening in the greater region.
- Find the nearest events to you on a map.
- Create your own events and share them with everybody else for free.
- Get notified of important events and information.
- Vote for your favorite events and bookmark them.
- Follow the trend of fuel prices.
- Get public transport departure times and bookmark your most used bus stops.
- Get the status of public parkings in and around the city.
- and gain many more benefits!
The LHoFT is inviting you to the « 101 on Recruitment » - A Masterclass with Do Recruitment Advisors March 15th. During this session, you will learn about the full recruitment life cycle and how to proceed taking one step at a time.
Aideen Flannery is a highly skilled senior recruitment specialist focusing on the financial services sector in Luxembourg. She has an honors degree in business studies from the University of Limerick in Ireland and after completing an internship as part of her studies, she returned to Luxembourg to work as an external auditor for one of the Big 4 firms here. After almost 3 years auditing investment funds and management companies, she missed the people connection and decided to move into the human resources world. Aideen is in charge of the financial services division and is mainly focused on accounting, internal audit and is also highly involved in all of the regulatory positions from senior to executive level.
Sonia Prince is a Recruiter expert in identifying and attracting the best and most diverse talents available from both local and international sources. After attaining her Master’s degree in Law in France, she worked as a Legal counsel, prior to making the transition into recruitment. She has worked as a recruitment manager at KPMG and is now heading the legal and Fintech division at DO Recruitment advisors.