With What's Up! mobile apps you can:
- Learn about the events happening in the greater region.
- Find the nearest events to you on a map.
- Create your own events and share them with everybody else for free.
- Get notified of important events and information.
- Vote for your favorite events and bookmark them.
- Follow the trend of fuel prices.
- Get public transport departure times and bookmark your most used bus stops.
- Get the status of public parkings in and around the city.
- and gain many more benefits!
Lecture series Improving patient & population health through
innovative e-health interventions - Open to all!
Title of lecture: "Factors Determining the Success and Failure of
Digital Health Interventions" by Prof Frances Mair
Invitation to attend the lecture (11.30-12.30 pm) – CHL (Room:
Amphitheatre) and 'Meet the speaker' session (12.45-14.00) – LIH
(Room: Curie/Pasteur, 3rd floor) on 18 March 2018.
In order to register for the 'Meet the speaker' session, please kindly
send an email to email@example.com
For more information (abstract, speaker, ...): http://bit.ly/2tqy7pQ
Supported by: Fonds National de la Recherche, Luxembourg (FNR)
Partners: University of Luxembourg [https://www.facebook.com/uni.lu/],
LISER - Luxembourg Institute of Socio-Economic Research
[https://www.facebook.com/LISERinLUX/], Luxembourg Institute of
Science and Technology - LIST
[https://www.facebook.com/LISTLuxembourg/], Centre Hospitalier de
Hospitalier Emil Mayrisch
and Information Technology for Translational Medicine (ITTM)