With What's Up! mobile apps you can:
- Learn about the events happening in the greater region.
- Find the nearest events to you on a map.
- Create your own events and share them with everybody else for free.
- Get notified of important events and information.
- Vote for your favorite events and bookmark them.
- Follow the trend of fuel prices.
- Get public transport departure times and bookmark your most used bus stops.
- Get the status of public parkings in and around the city.
- and gain many more benefits!
19.00 - Syrkus Roodt/Syr
Na Leanai (pronounced Na Lah-nee)
The band members grew up as sons and daughters of the famous Northern
Irish family band The Sands Family. With fiddles, flutes, guitars and
percussion they play haunting airs that speak to the soul, lively jigs
to set the feet tapping and enthral with close vocal harmonies that
will give you goose bumps.
A traditional Irish folk and ballad band, The Kilkennys are noted for
their dynamic arrangements, energetic performances and charismatic
rapport with audiences across the globe. The Kilkennys are a great
band upholding the Irish Folk/Ballad tradition with a contemporary
style. Matching the passion & stories with these songs. We are very
happy to welcome them again in Luxembourg for celebrating St.
Patrick’s Day. The Kilkennys live is a fantastic show!