With What's Up! mobile apps you can:
- Learn about the events happening in the greater region.
- Find the nearest events to you on a map.
- Create your own events and share them with everybody else for free.
- Get notified of important events and information.
- Vote for your favorite events and bookmark them.
- Follow the trend of fuel prices.
- Get public transport departure times and bookmark your most used bus stops.
- Get the status of public parkings in and around the city.
- and gain many more benefits!
Tension in neck and shoulders and back pain can result from bad
posture, lifestyle choices, habitual patterns of holding ourselves or
moving, tight hips and legs, stress, anxiety, sadness, old traumas,
emotions we have not yet dealt with or let go of. These tensions limit
free movement and flow of energy throughout the body and cause
physical discomfort as well as conditions like depression, headaches,
lack of energy, lethargy, lack of confidence, etc.
During this workshop we will work on releasing and letting go of these
ingrained tensions by learning to draw back into the spine to give our
joints, bones and tissues more space to open up and breathe and by
using a combination of gentle and strong poses, as well as flowing
movements and breath work.
In this workshop we will aims to:
- Create deep relaxation and release around the spine, back and neck
through a combination of gentle and strong poses, flowing movements,
grounding and breath work;
- Help you to experience the feeling of freedom and space that can
be experienced in the body through yoga practice;
- Offer suggestions of how to expand the lightness and space
achieved during practice into our daily lives, both in terms of
movement and posture, as well as in our attitudes towards daily events
2 Hour Workshop
Your Investment - 45Euros
We operate a no refund policy on workshops.