With What's Up! mobile apps you can:
- Learn about the events happening in the greater region.
- Find the nearest events to you on a map.
- Create your own events and share them with everybody else for free.
- Get notified of important events and information.
- Vote for your favorite events and bookmark them.
- Follow the trend of fuel prices.
- Get public transport departure times and bookmark your most used bus stops.
- Get the status of public parkings in and around the city.
- and gain many more benefits!
We are extremely happy to invite EXPECTING COUPLES to the Becoming Us
Before Baby Program!
The Becoming Us™ Before Baby Program (4 session prenatal course +
postnatal reunion) is a psycho-educational relationship program that
aims to develop a stronger and deeper relationship bond between
couples who are preparing for the birth of a child to support
individual and relationship health and well-being and to create an
early foundation for teamwork parenting.
The program addresses a huge gap in current antenatal education which
focus mainly on birth and sometimes parentING. Becoming Us™ is a
world-first, award-winning, evidence-based approach to the stages of
early parentHOOD, the major challenges in each stage and the steps to
manage them by Parenting Pioneer, Elly Taylor.
The main aims of this 8-stage model as part of prenatal education to
expectant parents is to:
Strengthen the couple connection to increase both mothers’ and
fathers’ capacity to cope with the normal, but unexpected, changes
and challenges of parentHOOD.
Promote parent/infant bonding for both mothers and fathers/co-parents.
Session 1 & 2: Saturday 16 Mar 9:45 - 4:30pm
Session 3 & 4: Sunday 17 Mar 9:45 - 4:30pm
For more detailed info on the course and to book: