With What's Up! mobile apps you can:
- Learn about the events happening in the greater region.
- Find the nearest events to you on a map.
- Create your own events and share them with everybody else for free.
- Get notified of important events and information.
- Vote for your favorite events and bookmark them.
- Follow the trend of fuel prices.
- Get public transport departure times and bookmark your most used bus stops.
- Get the status of public parkings in and around the city.
- and gain many more benefits!
✅The tickets will go on sale Friday 1st June at 10:00
➡️More information and tickets: bit.ly/2GNhGZf
➡️Please consult our age policy here:
Formed in the late '90s, Maryland pop-punk outfit Good Charlotte made
their mainstream breakthrough in 2002 with raucous hits like "The
Anthem" and "Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous." Influenced by Minor
Threat, Rancid, and Green Day, the quintet made a splash on MTV with
their youthful, rebellious videos, finding crossover success in both
the pop and rock markets. As members became fathers and the scene
evolved, they matured into genre vets in the late 2010s as nostalgia
sparked a pop-punk revival.
The band was founded in 1996 by identical brothers Joel and Benji
Madden. Inspired by a Beastie Boys performance on their 1995 Ill
Communication tour, the Maddens enlisted the help of several
high-school classmates in assembling a band that combined the
energetic elements spawned from '70s punk with the sentimental ballads
of mainstream corporate rock. Good Charlotte were soon formed, with
Joel Madden handling lead vocals and Benji Madden playing lead guitar.
Paul Thomas (bass) and Aaron Escolopio (drums) completed the early
lineup, while Billy Martin later joined as a second guitarist.