With What's Up! mobile apps you can:
- Learn about the events happening in the greater region.
- Find the nearest events to you on a map.
- Create your own events and share them with everybody else for free.
- Get notified of important events and information.
- Vote for your favorite events and bookmark them.
- Follow the trend of fuel prices.
- Get public transport departure times and bookmark your most used bus stops.
- Get the status of public parkings in and around the city.
- and gain many more benefits!
Opening on Friday 15/02/2019, form 18h00 to 20h30
Mudam Luxembourg presents a major exhibition of Jutta Koether (*1958),
a retrospective dedicated to her paintings co-organised with the
Brandhorst Museum, Munich. Tour de Madame brings together a selection
of over one hundred works created by Koether between 1983 and 2018,
including those that have rarely been shown and a new cycle of 15
large scale paintings, Tour de Madame, that has been created
specifically for the exhibition in a momentous arrangement.
The exhibition Tour de Madame is organised in collaboration with
Museum Brandhorst, Munich.
The organisation of the exhibition has benefitted from funding by the
German Federal Cultural Foundation.
Exhibition design: METAFORM architects