With What's Up! mobile apps you can:
- Learn about the events happening in the greater region.
- Find the nearest events to you on a map.
- Create your own events and share them with everybody else for free.
- Get notified of important events and information.
- Vote for your favorite events and bookmark them.
- Follow the trend of fuel prices.
- Get public transport departure times and bookmark your most used bus stops.
- Get the status of public parkings in and around the city.
- and gain many more benefits!
Join Nicola exploring well known children's songs, storytelling,
bubble time, props and puppetry, and most importantly, freedom for
imagination through creative play! At the same time, your little ones
will be introduced to some of the basic musical elements through a
variety of music genres. Some Makaton Sign Language will be used
during songs. Suitable for all under 5s and their grown ups.
Fridays at Mamerhaff, Mamer 10.15-11.15am, with refreshments available
between 11.15am and 11.30am. Fees are 144 euros per term, with
newcomers paying half price for the first session. Class will be
spoken in English and run term time only, see below for class dates.