With What's Up! mobile apps you can:
- Learn about the events happening in the greater region.
- Find the nearest events to you on a map.
- Create your own events and share them with everybody else for free.
- Get notified of important events and information.
- Vote for your favorite events and bookmark them.
- Follow the trend of fuel prices.
- Get public transport departure times and bookmark your most used bus stops.
- Get the status of public parkings in and around the city.
- and gain many more benefits!
I bet you didn't know that there's a circus school in Luxembourg :)
Not only is there a great community and an offer of various circus
arts, but amongst them is "Acro Portée" (a combination of partner
acrobatics and AcroYoga) - a class held by Dennis Wezenberg, a circus
teacher and pedagogue with over 15 years of experience, and Maša
Nobilo, a certified yoga and AcroYoga teacher.
This course lasts throughout the school year, starting from October
2nd 2018 until June 11th 2019. It is envisioned as a class for
different ages and levels of movement experience. You are invited to
"drop-in" once or twice to see if you enjoy it (I am sure you will!)
after which you can decide to sign-up for the whole year.
The class is open to ALL LEVELS! Taught in English, with translation
in French and Luxembourgish if needed.
Zaltimbanq' is a circus school with a long tradition offering various
circus arts as a tool for personal development through movement, open
to all expressions of people - from the very shy to the
performance-geeks :) Come join this wonderful, growing community!
For more information see: https://www.zaltimbanq.lu/
or for more details on the course itself, write to: