With What's Up! mobile apps you can:
- Learn about the events happening in the greater region.
- Find the nearest events to you on a map.
- Create your own events and share them with everybody else for free.
- Get notified of important events and information.
- Vote for your favorite events and bookmark them.
- Follow the trend of fuel prices.
- Get public transport departure times and bookmark your most used bus stops.
- Get the status of public parkings in and around the city.
- and gain many more benefits!
Let’s do things a little differently this Valentine’s day!
Come join me for a fun and delicious cooking class that is themed
around love and self-acceptance.
We will prepare some delicious treats with a healthy twist together.
The recipes will contain some plants that are considered aphrodisiacs,
because why not? :)
Among those we will work with are maca powder, pistachio nuts, and
And the menu will include*:
Steam roasted cauliflower
Valentine’s pasta with vegetables and vibrant basil sauce
Chocolate aphrodisiac cake
The class is perfect as a couple cooking class as we will be working
in pairs of two and each pair will have their own cooking station. But
even if you are single, I encourage you to come and have some fun. We
will talk about love and self-acceptance, and will work to break some
of the pre-conceptions that come with Valentine’s Day. It is a day
in which we should first and foremost remind ourselves that we need to
take care and love ourselves before we can expect someone else to do
At the end of the class, we will all sit down to enjoy our meal
creations together with a glass of red wine.
You will receive a handout with the recipes we will prepare during the
Please note that you need to make your reservation in advance in order
to attend this workshop.
*All recipes are plant-based.