With What's Up! mobile apps you can:
- Learn about the events happening in the greater region.
- Find the nearest events to you on a map.
- Create your own events and share them with everybody else for free.
- Get notified of important events and information.
- Vote for your favorite events and bookmark them.
- Follow the trend of fuel prices.
- Get public transport departure times and bookmark your most used bus stops.
- Get the status of public parkings in and around the city.
- and gain many more benefits!
LIFE BALANCE; A MINDFUL EQUATION
How to juggle the struggle and not burn out!
Life is full of challenges especially when balancing professional and
personal responsibilities whilst striving to maintain a healthy mind
and body. Most of us feel completely overwhelmed with expectations
and wish for a magic formula to give us more hours in the day and a
little me-time; exercise, relaxation and a good nights sleep.
What does life balance mean to you? What factors tilt your balance?
Is there a universal answer to inner harmony and happiness?
During this event, Catherine Henrotte [http://www.solu4co.eu],
Philippe Grégoire [http://www.neatfitness.lu] and Laura
Abbracciavento [http://www.sophro-coaching.lu] will help us to
recognise key stress triggers, create habits to deal with anxiety,
strip away distractions, increase our self-awareness and enable us to
find our own balance.
REGISTRATION : 18h00
WELCOME & INTRODUCTION : 18h30
NETWORKING DRINKS: 20h45
_NB: arriving after 19h00 - please ensure you
inform firstname.lastname@example.org for a contact number. _
_The doors to the building close at 19.00! _
CAN I PAY WITHOUT USING PAYPAL?
You can pay by Bank Transfer (until Tuesday 15th January) to:
* Bank: Banque de Luxembourg* Swift/BIC Code: BLUXLULL* IBAN: LU58 0080 5333 3500 1003* Beneficiary: The Network* Ref/Comment: Life Balance! + (Your Name)*
CAN I ATTEND WITHOUT BEING A MEMBER?
Yes! Everyone is welcome at a NETWORK Event - men & women.
Register as a Non-Member and choose your method of payment. If you
register as a Member by mistake, we will send you an email.
WHAT ARE MY PARKING OPTIONS?
Fort Neipperg, Rocade or Nobilis (Park Inn/Saturn)
WHAT ARE MY TRANSPORT OPTIONS FOR GETTING TO AND FROM THE EVENT?
Hamilius/Monterey to place Wallis : Bus 3, 5, 6, 15, 30
HOW CAN I KEEP UP-TO-DATE WITH THE NETWORK ACTIVITIES?
In a simple click, you can subscribe to our newsletter
HOW CAN I BECOME A MEMBER?
Visit the Membership page on our WebSite sign-up
[https://thenetwork.lu/membership/sign-up/] or send an email
HOW CAN I CONTACT THE ORGANISER WITH ANY QUESTIONS?