With What's Up! mobile apps you can:
- Learn about the events happening in the greater region.
- Find the nearest events to you on a map.
- Create your own events and share them with everybody else for free.
- Get notified of important events and information.
- Vote for your favorite events and bookmark them.
- Follow the trend of fuel prices.
- Get public transport departure times and bookmark your most used bus stops.
- Get the status of public parkings in and around the city.
- and gain many more benefits!
Do you have a business idea or product that needs funding? Do you want
to learn how startup funding works, what you need to do before trying
to raise funding, and where you can go to get it? Then join us for
this beginner fundraising workshop, which will provide practical, step
by step advice, and feature talks from entrepreneurs who have
successfully raised money for their businesses, and investors actively
funding businesses. Learn expert tips, big pitfalls to avoid, what
investors are looking for, how equity works, and more. Join us for a
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
* ANYONE WHO IS THINKING ABOUT RAISING MONEY FOR THEIR IDEA OR
* Anyone that wants an understanding of fundraising for early stage
businesses and products
WHAT ARE SOME OF THE TOPICS?
* The key metrics and pre-requisites for raising funding, and the
anatomy of a "fundable" company
* How to make yourself more attractive to investors* How to utilize online fundraising networks and platforms, like
AngelList, Gust, Kickstarter, and Indiegogo.
* How to meet and work with different sources of capital, such as
friends and family, angel investors, venture capitalists, government
grants and loans, and more.
* and more...
WHAT IS THE AGENDA?
* Welcome and Socializing* Talks from Entrepreneurs who have raised capital, and Investors
who fund startups
* Question and Answer* Introduction to the Founder Institute* Discussion and Drinks at a Local Bar or Restaurant
This event is free to attend. Join us for a fun evening! For more
free startup events, visit https://FI.co/events