With What's Up! mobile apps you can:
- Learn about the events happening in the greater region.
- Find the nearest events to you on a map.
- Create your own events and share them with everybody else for free.
- Get notified of important events and information.
- Vote for your favorite events and bookmark them.
- Follow the trend of fuel prices.
- Get public transport departure times and bookmark your most used bus stops.
- Get the status of public parkings in and around the city.
- and gain many more benefits!
January is the perfect month to start building a new habit. The New
Year comes with a promise of a fresh start and new beginning. We set
new intentions and resolutions for that New Year. But oftentimes a few
months in the new year we realize we can't keep them up and feel
Setting new intentions and creating a plan to adopt a healthier
lifestyle can be challenging, but there are a few steps you can follow
that will make the process of new habit building easier and more
successful. Breaking down a goal into small, logical steps that you
can easily follow, will make it much easier for you to reach that
We will cover these steps during the workshop. I have teamed up with
Miele for this workshop and you will be working in pairs of two on
your own cooking station.
You will be cooking your food with a partner, this is not a recipe
The workshop is split into two parts:
- Theoretical part during which we will discuss how habits are built,
and how to create a new habit. We will also focus on the role of
willpower to make healthier food choices. I will also address how to
deal with cravings successfully.
- Practical / cooking workshop where together we will prepare 3
recipes that will cover three common issues when transitioning to a
Reducing unhealthy fat intake
Eating more fruits and vegetables
Here is the menu and the recipes we'll cook together:
Spiralized raw veggie salad with lemon-tahini dressing
Sweet and spicy Portobello mushrooms
Raw chocolate cake with cacao frosting
At the end of the workshop we will sit down and enjoy the food
together with some kombucha from The Happy Guts' Company.
You will receive a handout covering how sustainable habits are build
and the three recipes we will prepare during the workshop.
Please note that you need to make your reservation in advance in order
to attend this workshop.