With What's Up! mobile apps you can:
- Learn about the events happening in the greater region.
- Find the nearest events to you on a map.
- Create your own events and share them with everybody else for free.
- Get notified of important events and information.
- Vote for your favorite events and bookmark them.
- Follow the trend of fuel prices.
- Get public transport departure times and bookmark your most used bus stops.
- Get the status of public parkings in and around the city.
- and gain many more benefits!
Limited to 10 people only upon reservation : +352 26 35 41 or
Yoga session from 10am to 11am
For begginers and experts.
Languages spoken : French, English, Luxembourgish, German.
The message from Pamela, our yoga teacher :
As a Positive Psychologist, I am passionate about the science of
wellbeing and especially about helping people to discover and express
their true selves. Yoga plays a key role in this journey of uncovering
one’s uniqueness: our body tells our own story and by getting to
know our body, we get to discover our own potential. With every yoga
practice, we create more space in our body, more space in our mind and
more space in our life to find the courage to be who we really are.
Vinyasa Flow is a yoga style that links movement with breath and
connects one pose to another, in order to create a flowing sequence of
a variety of poses. Expect to build strength, flexibility and
endurance while you flow through standing and seated poses, forward
folds and backbends, inversions, twists and balancing poses.
My yoga classes have a strong element of mindfulness to them, to help
you reconnect with yourself and get to know your body, your mind and
your emotions better. You will not only learn to meet your (momentary)
limitations with self-compassion, but gradually develop more strength,
more flexibility, more balance and more flow both in your practice and