With What's Up! mobile apps you can:
- Learn about the events happening in the greater region.
- Find the nearest events to you on a map.
- Create your own events and share them with everybody else for free.
- Get notified of important events and information.
- Vote for your favorite events and bookmark them.
- Follow the trend of fuel prices.
- Get public transport departure times and bookmark your most used bus stops.
- Get the status of public parkings in and around the city.
- and gain many more benefits!
Due to the high demand of Thai cooking classes in 2018 we are
scheduling some more in 2019.
On the menu will be again:
Khao Soi (Northern Thailand style noodle soup)
Thai Beef Salad
Phad Thai (Thai stir-fried rice noodles)
Chef Christoph and Phitsamai will introduce you to the different
ingredients used in these dishes as well as their preparation to make
for a truly authentic Thai cooking experience.
The team has more than a decade of experience in show cooking and
cooking classes from their time in Thailand.
The participation fee is €60 and includes:
- Khao Soi, Thai Beef Salad and Phad Thai ingredients and equipment
needed for the class
We can only accept a maximum of 20 participants per class.
Please let us know if you have any dietary requirements or allergies
Bookings will be accepted via e-mail: email@example.com