With What's Up! mobile apps you can:
- Learn about the events happening in the greater region.
- Find the nearest events to you on a map.
- Create your own events and share them with everybody else for free.
- Get notified of important events and information.
- Vote for your favorite events and bookmark them.
- Follow the trend of fuel prices.
- Get public transport departure times and bookmark your most used bus stops.
- Get the status of public parkings in and around the city.
- and gain many more benefits!
Let’s be Water Workshop
with Elody Hafner and Valérie Léonard-Coutu
Sunday 12 January 2018
“The supreme goodness is like water.
It benefits all things without contention.
In dwelling, it stays grounded.
In being, it flows to depths.
In expression, it is honest.
In confrontation, it stays gentle.
In governance, it does not control.
In action, it aligns to timing.
It is content with its nature and therefore cannot be faulted.”
– Lao-Tzo, The Tao Te Ching
In this 2.5h workshop, we will observe how the body and mind share
many similarities with water, and how these can be applied through our
To unravel these qualities, we will go through different stages:
-Breath as Life Force
-Vinyasa as Fluidity
-Restorative as Adaptation
-Meditation as Humility
-Sound as Vibration
This workshop is for everyone, all levels. Just come as you are.