With What's Up! mobile apps you can:
- Learn about the events happening in the greater region.
- Find the nearest events to you on a map.
- Create your own events and share them with everybody else for free.
- Get notified of important events and information.
- Vote for your favorite events and bookmark them.
- Follow the trend of fuel prices.
- Get public transport departure times and bookmark your most used bus stops.
- Get the status of public parkings in and around the city.
- and gain many more benefits!
Director: Anne Simon
With: Matthew Brown, Isaac Bush, Catherine Elsen, Elisabet
Johannesdottir, Rita Reis, Raoul Schlechter, Owen Sharpe
Aaron Posner’s Stupid Fucking Bird is an irreverent, contemporary,
and very funny remix of Chekhov’s famous The Seagull, containing all
the intensity, tragedy and most importantly the humour which Chekhov
was a master at, while maintaining the essence of Chekhov’s iconic
story – and the bird in the title.
» Anne Simon’s sensitive direction pays close attention to the
interaction of past and present, creating a third intertwined
dimension where the characters reflect and find some answers, and
often more questions, to their life events. Light and music have been
cleverly incorporated and help us move towards a full immersive
experience. Everything Theatre, Cristina Lago on Kindertransport
Introduction to the play by Janine Goedert at 7.30pm before every
Meet the artistic team after the performance on the 12.01.
Tickets: +352 4708951