With What's Up! mobile apps you can:
- Learn about the events happening in the greater region.
- Find the nearest events to you on a map.
- Create your own events and share them with everybody else for free.
- Get notified of important events and information.
- Vote for your favorite events and bookmark them.
- Follow the trend of fuel prices.
- Get public transport departure times and bookmark your most used bus stops.
- Get the status of public parkings in and around the city.
- and gain many more benefits!
Set you INTENTION for 2019 with this Yoga Workshop.
This is a mix of Restorative Yoga, Thai Massage and Yoga Nidra to help
clear your mind and set your intentions for the year.
Join us for a deeply 2h restorative & relaxing Yoga workshop after
work Friday Janurary 11th from 7pm & 9pm with a glass of wine &
chocolate for an after Yoga treat for those who want.
Let`s spend a cozy evening together.
What are the benefits of restorative Yoga ?
Restorative yoga benefits:
Deeply relaxes the body.
Stills the mind.
Improves capacity for healing and balancing.
Balances the nervous system.
Boosts the immune system.
Develops qualities of compassion and understanding toward others and
Enhances mood states.
Join Laura for this wonderful Yoga & Thai Massage Workshop.
Laura has been a certified yoga instructor since 2003 and has
many extra yoga trainings over the years including; Pregnancy Yoga,
Yoga, Yoga Therapy, Ayurvedic Medicine, Meditation/ Mindfulness, and
Restorative Yoga. Over the years, Laura has also gained experience in
different types of yoga such as; Anusara, Ashtanga, Iyengar, and more.
She has been a licensed Massage Therapist since 2000 when she earned
degree in Therapeutic Massage and Applied Science. She is certified in
Massage, Pregnancy Massage, Shiatsu, Deep Tissue Massage, Trigger
Therapy, Healing Touch, and Craniosacral Therapy.
Laura is also a Certified Natural Health Practitioner and Wellness
She is currently working towards her degree in psychology.
Laura moved to Luxembourg in March of 2018 with her husband and two
children from Indiana in the United States.
-Laura Eyer, LMT, RYT
Register via Mindbody
50€ per person
No refund policy on workshops
All levels welcome