With What's Up! mobile apps you can:
- Learn about the events happening in the greater region.
- Find the nearest events to you on a map.
- Create your own events and share them with everybody else for free.
- Get notified of important events and information.
- Vote for your favorite events and bookmark them.
- Follow the trend of fuel prices.
- Get public transport departure times and bookmark your most used bus stops.
- Get the status of public parkings in and around the city.
- and gain many more benefits!
Join us for our end of semester Mawlid dinner! We will have catered
food from Manakeesh restaurant in Philly and will be hosting Imam
Sohaib, the chaplain at Princeton University, to give a talk titled
"The Prophet of Mercy: A Model for Our Times."
Sohaib Nazeer Sultan is the first full-time Muslim Life Coordinator
and Chaplain at Princeton University.
Sultan is a graduate of the Hartford Theological Seminary earning a
Masters in Islamic Studies & Christian-Muslim Relations, and a
Graduate Certificate in Islamic Chaplaincy. His research and academic
interests are in Islamic spirituality and psychology, as well as the
development of practical skills in religious leadership. Sultan's
master's thesis was on Preaching with Purpose: Writing and Delivering
Sultan is a well-known author and writer. His first book, The Koran
for Dummies, part of the well-known for Dummies series was published
by Wiley Publishing Inc. in 2004. Sultan published his second book
with Skylight Paths Publishing, The Qur’an and Sayings of Prophet
Muhammad: Selection Annotated and Explained, in 2007. He is also the
author of several published articles and continues to write for
Sultan is also a public lecturer on Islam, Muslim Cultures, and
Muslim-Western Relations. He has traveled all around the U.S., the
Middle East, and Europe to promote mutual respect and understanding.