With What's Up! mobile apps you can:
- Learn about the events happening in the greater region.
- Find the nearest events to you on a map.
- Create your own events and share them with everybody else for free.
- Get notified of important events and information.
- Vote for your favorite events and bookmark them.
- Follow the trend of fuel prices.
- Get public transport departure times and bookmark your most used bus stops.
- Get the status of public parkings in and around the city.
- and gain many more benefits!
Between the 5th and 7th month, your baby is gradually showing interest
in eating „like the grown-ups“. Now is the time to introduce
complementary foods. The menu for your child should be slowly but
surely more diverse.
But how do you start? When is the best time to give your baby the
first baby foods? Which ingredients are suitable and what should be
considered in the preparation? Will my child receive all the necessary
nutrients? A lot of questions … many parents ask themselves the same
In a two-hour workshop, the current dietary recommendations will be
pointed out. It addresses personal questions and wishes of the
participants. Practical examples will be shown during the workshop.
What is this course about?
The diet in the second half of the first year of life
The right timing: how the introduction of the complementary food works
Baby food: Ingredients, preparation and storage
Measures for the prevention of allergies
The number of participants is limited to 10 people.
Target group: Parents & Babys
Registration on our website. The places are limited to 10.
Of course, your baby is welcome!