With What's Up! mobile apps you can:
- Learn about the events happening in the greater region.
- Find the nearest events to you on a map.
- Create your own events and share them with everybody else for free.
- Get notified of important events and information.
- Vote for your favorite events and bookmark them.
- Follow the trend of fuel prices.
- Get public transport departure times and bookmark your most used bus stops.
- Get the status of public parkings in and around the city.
- and gain many more benefits!
No Metal In This Battle and Tvesla will be performing their first
Vinyl Harvest instore showcases on December 8th.
No Metal In This Battle are an Afro post-punk quartet from Luxembourg.
They are deeply influenced by Nigerian afrobeat, post rock, and math
rock and adhere to an energetic punk mentality. Their live
performances are spiritual and powerful and focused on building a
direct relationship with their audience. They have so far released
three albums on their own Don't Trust A Bear Records label.
Tvesla are a noise rock band from Luxembourg, in operation since the
year 2000. Their dynamic and at times hectic music dwells on the
tension of a dueling guitar and bass, combined with forward-thinking
drumming. Their performances are highly energetic bursts of noise and
rhythm, aimed at redemption. They self-released the vinyl album s/t in
2017 after a seven year hiatus.
A DJ-set by funk, afro and soul aficionado Rico will provide the
necessary grooves and rhythm-driven torch songs before, in-between and
after the performances.
The Food Riders food truck will be onsite selling their great
This is an event in the framework of the one year anniversary of the
Vinyl Harvest record store. For more information on other events,
please consult the Vinyl Harvest page on Facebook.