With What's Up! mobile apps you can:
- Learn about the events happening in the greater region.
- Find the nearest events to you on a map.
- Create your own events and share them with everybody else for free.
- Get notified of important events and information.
- Vote for your favorite events and bookmark them.
- Follow the trend of fuel prices.
- Get public transport departure times and bookmark your most used bus stops.
- Get the status of public parkings in and around the city.
- and gain many more benefits!
Join us at Club Eifel after the Holiday Tree Lighting Ceremony for
this FREE Armed Forces Entertainment Concert!
Since releasing his five-times-platinum debut single "Home" in spring
2012, Phillip Phillips has released two chart-topping albums and taken
his expansive brand of earthy, guitar-fueled rock to stages across the
globe. With his soulful vocals and ruggedly warm sensibilities, the
Georgia-bred 26-year-old saw his first full-length effort,The World
from the Side of the Moon, go platinum after debuting at #4 on the
Billboard Top 200. In 2014 his second album, Behind the Light, offered
up the lead anthemic folk-rock radio hit "Raging Fire." Phillips
released “Miles” in the summer of 2017 as he toured North America
with the Goo Goo Dolls, as a precursor to his recent and highly
anticipated third full-length, Collateral. Collateral was released
January 19, 2018 and also includes the recent single, “Into The
Wild” and fan favorite, “Magnetic." Phillips recently wrapped a
North American co-headline tour with Gavin DeGraw.