With What's Up! mobile apps you can:
- Learn about the events happening in the greater region.
- Find the nearest events to you on a map.
- Create your own events and share them with everybody else for free.
- Get notified of important events and information.
- Vote for your favorite events and bookmark them.
- Follow the trend of fuel prices.
- Get public transport departure times and bookmark your most used bus stops.
- Get the status of public parkings in and around the city.
- and gain many more benefits!
Experience a 2 hour METTĀ CELLO yin yoga session led by Valérie to live cello played by Aisha.Early bird ticket: 35€ (whole October)Regular ticket: 45€Yin Yoga uses gentle, long-held seated or lying postures on the floor (from three to five minutes) with the intention of awakening a more balanced lifestyle. Suitable for almost everyBODY, Yin Yoga is the perfect complement to the more dynamic and muscular (yang) styles of yoga.It targets the connective tissues (fascia) of the hips, pelvis, and lower spine. Although this style of yoga can seem more passive and really soft at the beginning, it can be experienced as quite challenging due to the long duration of the postures (asanas). While staying in the asanas, we apply gentle pressure on the joints and relax the muscles around this area. In our own natural range of motion Yin Yoga helps us to increase the suppleness in the joints. The time spent in these postures is much like time spent in meditation.The yin practice requires students to be open towards their feelings, sensations and emotions, something, which can be easily avoided in a fast-paced yoga practice. In order to support this confrontation with the self, stillness, storytelling and some gentle cello inputs are used. Mettā Greetings,Aisha (Cello) & Valérie (Mettā Yoga Luxembourg) _______________________________________Not sure what to bring to your yin yoga session?Here's a list of a few essentials to cover all the bases. --> yoga mat --> comfortable warm clothes (jogging pants/sweatshirt/socks) --> blanket and/or cushion--> water bottle --> an open mind & heart