With What's Up! mobile apps you can:
- Learn about the events happening in the greater region.
- Find the nearest events to you on a map.
- Create your own events and share them with everybody else for free.
- Get notified of important events and information.
- Vote for your favorite events and bookmark them.
- Follow the trend of fuel prices.
- Get public transport departure times and bookmark your most used bus stops.
- Get the status of public parkings in and around the city.
- and gain many more benefits!
Wine from Uruguay? Amazing combination, come and taste some treasures from Uruguay wine landscape at this tasting! Uruguay is the only South American country with an Atlantic Ocean influence - the best conditions for growing Tannat grapes. This cool climate makes the thick skin of Tannat a huge bonus and results in an outstanding wine. A wine, which taste goes from red to black fruit with a decent dose of black licorice, vanilla, dark chocolate, espresso, and smoke alongside a signature note of cardamom and brown spices. We at Excluvino adore Uruguay in particular as it is a brilliant example for sustainable green-winemaking. The country runs a small agriculture, where the use of chemicals is basically nonexistent and this is hugely important for the taste of the wine. We are looking forward to seeing you at Excluvino!WHEN: Fri, 7th December ---> 17:00 to 21:00Sat, 8th December ---> 14:00 to 18:00