With What's Up! mobile apps you can:
- Learn about the events happening in the greater region.
- Find the nearest events to you on a map.
- Create your own events and share them with everybody else for free.
- Get notified of important events and information.
- Vote for your favorite events and bookmark them.
- Follow the trend of fuel prices.
- Get public transport departure times and bookmark your most used bus stops.
- Get the status of public parkings in and around the city.
- and gain many more benefits!
Can government services become smarter with the adoption of modern technologies? Can business and citizens enjoy the same level of services when interacting with public administration as they do when they buy goods online, book a flight or purchase video entertainment on demand?Indeed, the use of new technologies based on artificial intelligence and data analytics can pave the way to a new generation of public services: intelligent, interactive, open, participatory. But what will digital government look like in the future and what can national governments and the European Commission do to help innovate public administrations?We invite you to discuss these and related topics with Gertrud Ingestad, Director General of the Directorate-General for Informatics at the European Commission and Jean-Paul Zens, Director of the Department for Media, Telecommunications and Digital Policy of the Ministry of State in Luxembourg.The dialogue will take place in English, questions can be asked in German and French.The event will be preceded by a walking luncheon at 12.00.Please register by email: comm-CDLUX@ec.europa.eu or by telephone: +352 430134925